Upon the winds of time we sail, to know the heart of all who wail. It's because we are here to embrace our love, our pain, our sorrow, our joy within. And when we learn to show our love, then God is willing to show us heard. There deep inside the winds of time, we sail upon the hearts so blind. But now, it's all going to change, because our Heaven's pour out to sing, and we are going home this day, to show the world a better way!

The Heart of the Matter

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Riding the Corner Stone, the Crystalline River Gorge!


Grandfather Veronika Holy Spirit - hs: Yes, would you like to sing? (Chorus harmony by Grandfather
*•♫♪♥♪♫•*)

White Buffalo Calf Woman - cw: I don't mind singing anytime, it's my gift, it's the wind, that blows. You can join me, if you want too. (Sacred Song Blessing for Grandfather Holy Spirit, sung by White Buffalo Calf Woman)

hs: Yes ¸¸.•*¨*•.¸¸¸.•*¨*•.¸¸.•*¨*•.¸ riding the broom (made of wood and grass, the law of love and a new beginning) whilst sweeping the floor (purification of fire and water, prevention with blessings, inside a safe home, inwardly our holy temples we own, our sacred four directions in rainbow colors).

In the corner stone (tears do flow), we clean (purify), Mama's gonna keep a wishing well (allowing pure waters, deep wells, of love is known). I know, it's where my heart, does spin and spin (evolution path, spiraling at last) and gushes forth (swelling heart). All along the breeze I feel my heart (winds of time).  It bellows and moves along this course.  The corner stone, does heal and swell, because I am here cleaning the wishing well.

*•♫♪♥♪♫•*  My smile comes forth within my heart!

Taking my heart upon this broom, higher and higher, the streams do gush.  Many strands, go every which way, but I'm going to give it all away. And there I go, looking at you, then I will go, to the other view. And when I'm full of love for you, I bring it home, to another view.

*•♫♪♥♪♫•*  With all my love to you!

Can you feel me, over here.  I am swelling all my joy.  And it's love that overflows, we are all part of this sacred rainbow (kaleidoscope, the complex pattern of frequently changing shapes and colors of optical reflection, our perception). And my heart longs to feel your cup (runneth over), where the river spills and knows forth, where the roots and the leaves, come together and know the sneeze (cross the river gorge, from realm to realm, we blow, the sails that send us forth).  Blow away, in higher ground, feel my magic, when all do frown (needs your love), but I know it's goodness, that I feel, when the well is full down here. Trust your heart, let it in.

*•♫♪♥♪♫•* The wind blows on the clouds are gone, the dark is here the stars show light!

Find the will, not to sin. Give it all away everything. And the winds do makes it clean again. Feel my brushes (branches and new sown seeds, reaching up towards the light, the dream, that stands), they do fold, criss and cross (image of four directions), like a wave, there is much for us to lean on love, when we find, the heart do snow (crystalline stone river, that dances by the moon light, the reflection of our lives).  Shine so bright, in the sky.  I'm a diamond, oh sow high.

*•♫♪♥♪♫•*  I am within this light.  I am within this dark!

In the night, I'm with you, glory bee (dreams, do fly regardless of the seas, impossible is not a word for thee, but a place we do find a way to dream), we are everything.

*•♫♪♥♪♫•* We are the rainbow!

And my soul, it' leaps with you. I am magic, and you have a clue (feel my colors shine in thine).

*•♫♪♥♪♫•*  We are the ark (the perfect blessings, upon the seas)!

Trust your heart and find liberty, sail the waves and bee set free. Hold my sister (law of love), the hand of God. Hold my brother (protecting sanctuary) stand so proud.

*•♫♪♥♪♫•*  We walk the talk we share the path!

Heal each other, it's time to leap in to this quandary we do keep.

*•♫♪♥♪♫•* Bow my dear, bow into the love you are!

And our hearts, will know the pure, when we surround with blessings pure.  We are going to be free this day, when my heart longs to fly away.

*•♫♪♥♪♫•*  I fly with you. I sail on the divine breath, to show the way!

And it's silence that keeps me upright, because it's time for us to find it's spike (the kiss, to reach out for love, is alright, be a child, gift your love),  and if you do believe in miracles, then you will find, that we all do glow (rainbow colors, that dance, I am a sun dance).

*•♫♪♥♪♫•* Let's give the hands!

And it's time, for us to bee, the living art, of a galaxy (twin parts, united at last, together, never really apart, but realization brings our hearts). And my heart feels in the wind, how hard you try, just begin (again).

*•♫♪♥♪♫•* Let's hold the hands and share!

Come home to me ¸.•*¨*•.¸¸¸.•*¨*•.¸¸.•*¨*•.¸ ¸.•*¨*•.¸¸¸.•*¨*•.¸¸.•*¨*•.¸ Feel my heart ¸.•*¨*•.¸¸¸.•*¨*•.¸ ¸.•*¨*•.¸ ¸.•*¨*•.¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•.¸¸.•*¨*•.¸ There are the seas ¸¸.•*¨*•.¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•.¸¸.•*¨*•.¸ ¸.•*¨*•.¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•.¸ ¸.•*¨*•.¸ WE never part ¸.•*¨*•.¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•.¸ ¸.•*¨*•.¸ ¸.•*¨*•.¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•.¸ ¸.•*¨*•.¸ It
's the place, we glorify ¸.•*¨*•.¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•.¸ ¸.•*¨*•.¸ ¸.•*¨*•.¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•.¸ ¸.•*¨*•.¸ When we open our hearts and do not hide ¸.•*¨*•.¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•.¸ ¸.•*¨*•.¸ ¸.•*¨*•.¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•.¸ ¸.•*¨*•.¸ Fly with me for eternity.  Find the heart and set yourself free. Know inside, we are liberty, when you go sailing and you are free. My love grows and finds a wave.  My heart surges forth. I find your shore, I come to thee.  Now I will find and help you, come to liberty.

*•♫♪♥♪♫•*  There is only the me in you and all.  There is only you in me and all.  There is only all in me and you!

We are one clan (Rainbow Clan, God's Oneness, we understand, all there is, is LOVE, upon this land, heaven and earth, makes amends), we set each other free.  Hold my hands, we will dance between the sheaves (abundance and radiance of all the leaves, relatives each have a dream).  And there we will be free in the flow, the dancing miracles we do blow.

*•♫♪♥♪♫•* I love you sow (planting the seeds of love)!

It's a galaxy.  It's my heart, you and me (relatives in the royal true blue).

*•♫♪♥♪♫•*  The spinning whirling breath!

We are on a sacred bond.  The heart feels like a clown.  We show them how to act, with heart pure, that's a fact.  We heal them with pure love, because we dance away .•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸.•*¨*•.¸ ¸.•*¨*•.¸ ¸.•*¨*•.¸¸ ¸.•*¨*•.¸ ¸.•*¨*•.¸ Come dance with me.  Feel the wave (rolling hills, waves of light, where our souls travel, to know God's girth) set you free. Come and dance with me, for always, we belong to this sea (blue true, relatives, me and you).

*•♫♪♥♪♫•* We are the fool.  We are the hero dancing in the flowing blow (sailing across the seas)!

God gifts us liberty, all we have to do, is be part of her tools (heavenly servants).  To bring in love to this world, and make our men stand still.

*•♫♪♥♪♫•* And tell them love is all that is!

Reflecting all this time, to bring in a heart, a chance, to remember, how great we are.  We are God's children, we can travel far .•*¨*•.¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•.¸ ¸.•*¨*•.¸  We can travel far .•*¨*•.¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•.¸ ¸.•*¨*•.¸  We can travel far .•*¨*•.¸ ¸¸.•*¨*•.¸ ¸.•*¨*•.¸

*•♫♪♥♪♫•* Unselfishly supporting!

We are near, their hearts.

*•♫♪♥♪♫•* We are here!


cw: Woo-hoo, thank you for this great song. We did together. I got waves of ascension and happiness. Can't wait to share ♥!

hs: Thank you too. It was so great a feeling ♥!

cw: Yes ♥!

hs: Maybe we can do this once again.  Did not know how great it feels ♥ sharing the one heart!

cw: Yes, of course, and have others join in too, that would be great ♥

hs: That would be wonderful as this is exactly what we have to do ♥!





 Fire Purification 
 

"I Am A Perfect Storm"

Upon the winds of time we sail, to know the heart of all who wail. It's because we are here to embrace our love, our pain, our sorrow, our joy within. And when we learn to show our love, then God is willing to show us heard. There deep inside the winds of time, we sail upon the hearts so blind. But now, it's all going to change, because our Heaven's pour out to sing, and we are going home this day, to show the world a better way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, due to large number of spam mails, we moderate all comments. We are very interested in your comments and are pleased you have joined us in hearts of the holy spirit that sail across the seas.

Fractals of the Dream