Upon the winds of time we sail, to know the heart of all who wail. It's because we are here to embrace our love, our pain, our sorrow, our joy within. And when we learn to show our love, then God is willing to show us heard. There deep inside the winds of time, we sail upon the hearts so blind. But now, it's all going to change, because our Heaven's pour out to sing, and we are going home this day, to show the world a better way!

The Heart of the Matter

Search This Blog

Saturday, December 25, 2010

My Light - Happy Holy Days

My light shines out to the world,
I am light, I breathe light,
...that I am!
Those who see me,
Are blessed by the love..
..In my light (a grand light from within, as Grandfather is the greatest light from within for man, the united star of heaven upon earth).
Those who do not...
...are touched...
..But I am held...safe...
...by the angels....(pure darkness)
...from all darkness.... (impure darkness)
...for the light is where I will be...(a light comes from within, heaven roams)
As I reflect that light to you,
May every facet of you become seen (let my light shine, in order your light may shine too),
To be the gift of our knowing,
That my thankfulness... (gratitude is known)
You can feel, not think... (instinct)
Alas, you tried to open with your mind... (imagine and dream)
...not your heart....(trust and faith)
My light is eternal (believe dreams),
And my love flows from my heart to yours!
--
Grandfather Holy Spirit the perfect storm
sailing on the breath the oceans of life
blessing the nine directions in you and me
white/star person, rainbow warrior of prophecy
http://holyspiritsailsacrosstheseas.blogspot.com


from:   "grandfather holy spirit" holyspiritsailsacross@gmail.com
to:    "hoop 3 red" whitebuffalocalfwoman@googlegroups.com
date:    Fri, Dec 24, 2010
subject:    [whitebuffalocalfwoman:1707] my light - happy holy days
interpretation:      (by white buffalo calf woman)
--
Hoop 3 Red - Blessed Song I give to you, to know the Sacred Blue. The home that we long to know true, the loving Blue (heart knowing relatives). Where distance is just a call, when you need all that's water fall (tears) and spring will light up inside your heart to find the blue, red illumination's call (finding your spirit)...aho, may your spirit fly!

Rainbow Warriors of Prophecy
 
Upon the winds of time we sail, to know the heart of all who wail. It's because we are here to embrace our love, our pain, our sorrow, our joy within. And when we learn to show our love, then God is willing to show us heard. There deep inside the winds of time, we sail upon the hearts so blind. But now, it's all going to change, because our Heaven's pour out to sing, and we are going home this day, to show the world a better way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, due to large number of spam mails, we moderate all comments. We are very interested in your comments and are pleased you have joined us in hearts of the holy spirit that sail across the seas.

Fractals of the Dream