Upon the winds of time we sail, to know the heart of all who wail. It's because we are here to embrace our love, our pain, our sorrow, our joy within. And when we learn to show our love, then God is willing to show us heard. There deep inside the winds of time, we sail upon the hearts so blind. But now, it's all going to change, because our Heaven's pour out to sing, and we are going home this day, to show the world a better way!

The Heart of the Matter

Search This Blog

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

A Drop (a Tear) - A Wave - Or the Ocean Itself?








once there was a little raindrop
in big colorful cloud
the sun shone
into the cloud and said



come on little one
come and fly onto the earth


and the little raindrop
shed no tear
but came down
sliding on a golden sun ray


while sliding down
it saw
that there where so many colors
within it




full of joy it said
o wow
come on my raindrop friends
come with me
let*S see
if we can merge the colors


there is green
there is red
there is blue
there is orange
there is yellow
there is gold
there is silver
there is pink
there is violet
and even lavender


come on my raindrop friends
let*s get together


wind came up
a soft wind
whispered
I care for you
I will show you the place
where you can drop down
and find lots of your friends


and the wind made the raindrop change the sun ray
so it finally found a big wave
full of white and green and blue and gray


now another part of your journey begins
whispered the wind


you find it yourself
I will leave you now


a swizzling (bizzling) kiss
and the raindrop merged with others



was thrown into the sand
kissed the sand
was taken back
oh what a ride this is!!


back and forth
up and down


within and without
where I am
I do not know
but


a little step
I take this little step
shall I really take it


I do it
now


and let me sink


reads simple


I knew from the ride on the sun ray
I just have to step down


so I let me sink in


In what?


I am not the only one on this


and I sink deeper and deeper


till I am as deep within as possible


and there I know


we are many
without us many
this ocean would not exist





I am the little raindrop


when I was part of the wave
I was the wave


now I know


I am the ocean too


I love you the one within me
I love you the other within me
I love that we are we within me


we are the ocean


we are the one

Sings VeroniKA Holy Spirit Sails Across the Seas
The Song of the eternal that belongs to you and me!
"I am"





A drop, a tear, awaken in me, the song of eternal brims over to the seas, and I will be part of all that lives, in the sun light, the darkness that gave life to me. Gift me the ability to be with thee, the part of longing that I need to see, and when we are together, my heart sings, forever is eternal when I am with thee!  


Come hold my hand and speak of the sails, come hold the tail and let us follow you, and when we go round and round, to the other shores, we come to hold God inside the shores.  I am the heart of all that speaks to me, and I will spring life in each tear that bleeds.  And when it's all over, the sails do need, another drop of water to bring me free.


To and fro my heart sails, to and fro my breath speaks and when these shores unite inside of me, I know that I am forever to be free, for sails fly eternal across the seas.  My heart whispers come home to me, and when you shower the drops to be, the rain and it's abundance gifts me more than I could see, for the swelling of a heart that's full gifts me breath to yell free.


I am here today to speak of the billows of air that carry the raindrops and carry the air, and when we come together, we are here to be, the heart of Angels from heaven upon the seas, my home Mother Earth promises where we will be set free!

White Buffalo Calf Woman sings glory, glory hallelujah, to all the seas, where my heart longs to be set free, and this is because of Grandfather who brings to thee, the heart of a teardrop, the heart of me, and she our VeroniKA Sails the Seas, the Holy Spirit reckons with all the leaves, that we are here together and none of us are free, until we merge together so we can sea (vision of the heart).



Warriors of the Earth  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, due to large number of spam mails, we moderate all comments. We are very interested in your comments and are pleased you have joined us in hearts of the holy spirit that sail across the seas.

Fractals of the Dream