Upon the winds of time we sail, to know the heart of all who wail. It's because we are here to embrace our love, our pain, our sorrow, our joy within. And when we learn to show our love, then God is willing to show us heard. There deep inside the winds of time, we sail upon the hearts so blind. But now, it's all going to change, because our Heaven's pour out to sing, and we are going home this day, to show the world a better way!

The Heart of the Matter

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 8, 2009

I Sing


Our song - my brother
the song of the infinity


The song of the void and the all


I sing a song  never heard so beautiful
This song binds the me and the you more than anything, my beloved brother


M spirit sails with the winds
By Holy Spirit Sails Across the Seas




You ask me how deep my love for you is,
How much I really love you…
My affection is real.
My love is real.
The moon represents my heart.


By Teresa Teng




My tears wash pure
till the message comes through


It is the love
the love that often is called - cold



I know that love is never cold
You know that love is never cold


What they call cold
just is
non -attachment


We know
Love is all we need
Love is not to be fighted for (fought within)
Love is to be changed for


Thank you so much
for all you patience


Years ago you stood before me
Awaiting me


Yet you had to wait till now


Nesh ku ta jaka (Rest in my arms)
Nesh ku ta rai (Hold your light high)


And nevertheless


The moon awaits the sun


I love you so - my warrior brother


Sail on the breath


Those who seek purity


will be blessed with divine vision


and will see the miracle of life


I bless the world

I bless my self

I bless you
VeroniKA Holy Spirit
Grandfather Light
Elder Whitey Person (which means whole in the four directions of space and time)

http://holyspiritsailsacrosstheseas.blogspot.com



   
 Fire Offers Purification 
 
Pray With Elders around the World





Upon the winds of time we sail, to know the heart of all who wail.  It's because we are here to embrace our love, our pain, our sorrow, our joy within.  And when we learn to show our love, then God is willing to show us heard.  There deep inside the winds of time, we sail upon the hearts so blind.  But now, it's all going to change, because our Heaven's pour out to sing, and we are going home this day, to show the world a better way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, due to large number of spam mails, we moderate all comments. We are very interested in your comments and are pleased you have joined us in hearts of the holy spirit that sail across the seas.

Fractals of the Dream