Upon the winds of time we sail, to know the heart of all who wail. It's because we are here to embrace our love, our pain, our sorrow, our joy within. And when we learn to show our love, then God is willing to show us heard. There deep inside the winds of time, we sail upon the hearts so blind. But now, it's all going to change, because our Heaven's pour out to sing, and we are going home this day, to show the world a better way!

The Heart of the Matter

Search This Blog

Saturday, November 21, 2009

The Me Within You

The You Within Me,





Within the eight (you and me to believe, holiness will set you free),
Together,
Floating,
Along the rainbow,
Within the rainbow,
Being the rainbow,


Come and
Flow -
Sail along -
Across,
the Rainbow sea,
With me!


Rainbow Warrior I am as you -


My warrior self moves like a black panther,
Smooth - on  velvet paws´,
Grateful for the abundance -
Seen here on the "floor",
Blessed by her senses!


My warrior self,
Flies like the eagle,
Grateful for the abundance seen from above.


My warrior self,
Is guarded by silver blue light,
And the sign of purity within my every and each cell.


Let the rainbow colors heal,
All that needs be healed,
All that wants t be healed,
Give it free,
While you send the color it needs into the place, within your body that holds the pain,


So I send Rainbow blessings to you,
My Rainbow Warriors,
I love you so!



always sail on the breath

VeroniKA Holy Spirit
Grandfather Light (Elder Whitey Person)





Those who seek purity
will be blessed with divine vision
and will see the miracle of life


I bless the world
I bless my self
I bless you



Fire offers Purification  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments, due to large number of spam mails, we moderate all comments. We are very interested in your comments and are pleased you have joined us in hearts of the holy spirit that sail across the seas.

Fractals of the Dream